Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

My holiday recount

                                 My holiday recount

in the holidays I went to Qe2 and it was fun it sharted like this it was a normal day chilling out and I heard a knock on the door knock knock I opened the door and it was my auntie and I excited so excited that I SCREAMED but I did not scream I just play call of duty then my mum and auntie had a talk then we went to pick up my cousin cuz he was t he's friends house then we went to the Beach and to was NOT fun cuz we did not go swimming : ( and then we where thinking of going to Qe2 but I had no swimming shorts because I did not know we where going to swim and then we went to go get some short to swim in for me so we went to my uncle's house and picked up my cousin and get me shorts but instead, we went to Qe2 and had so much fun and then we left to drop me off home : )

5 comments:

  1. nice work keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story mate, I haven't went to Qe2 for a while, so this brings back my memories. Keep up the good work bud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Tenari.
    No blog posts since May? We will need to work on this. I haven't been to QE2 since it has opened. What types of pools are there?
    For next time, make sure you use capital letters to start sentences and use full stops so your readers know when to end a sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tenari, sounds like an exciting day.You spoke a lot about getting there, it would of been good to hear what was so fun? What did you do? Who were you with in the water? What is there now since its upgrade? Questions can help us write the ideas and can help us to communicate the story or events of the day.A picture would of helped the appearance of the blog, what do you think?Stay awesome and be kind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work tenari keep it up

    ReplyDelete